FAIRFIELD — The coming week will see several public government meetings. Some of the meetings are online and some in person or both. Check the websites for further information.
The meetings will include:
- Suisun-Solano Water Authority, 6 p.m. Monday, 701 Civic Center Blvd. Info: http://ca-sid.civicplus.com.
- Solano County Board of Supervisors, 9 a.m. Tuesday, County Government Center, 675 Texas St. Info: co.solano.ca.us.
- Fairfield City Council Special Meeting, 5 p.m. Tuesday, City Council chamber, 1000 Webster St. Info: www.fairfield.ca.gov/gov/city_council.
- Travis Unified School District Governing Board, 5 p.m. Tuesday for closed session and 6 p.m. for open session, Travis Education Center, 2775 De Ronde Drive, Fairfield. Info: travisusd.org.
- Vacaville City Council, 6 p.m. Tuesday, council chamber, 650 Merchant St. Info: ci.vacaville.ca.us.
- Solano County Board of Education, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Solano County Office of Education, 5100 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, California. Info: www.solanocoe.net.
- Solano Transportation Authority Board, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Suisun City Hall, 701 Civic Center Blvd. Info: www.sta.ca.gov.
- Solano County Civil Service Commission, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, 675 Texas St., Fairfield. Info: https://www.solanocounty.com/depts/bos/meetings.
- Solano County Airport Land Use Commission, 7 p.m. Thursday, 675 Texas St., Fairfield. Info: solanocounty.com/depts/rm/boardscommissions/solano_county_airport_land_use_commission/agendas.asp.