How to watch Warriors vs. Kings basketball game
By Scout Staff
3 min read
Through 2 Quarters
The Golden State Warriors are flexing their muscles against the Sacramento Kings, showing why they were favored to win all along. The Dubs have unwrapped a big 58-46 lead against Sacramento at halftime.
The top scorer for the Warriors has been point guard Stephen Curry (13 points). The Kings have been relying on the performance of shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who has 14 points and five assists along with two rebounds. A double-double would be Haliburton’s third in a row.
Sacramento hasn’t been much of a second-half team this year, losing 79% of the time when they were down at the break.
Sacramento @ Golden State
Current Records: Sacramento 13-18; Golden State 24-6
What to Know
After five games on the road, the Golden State Warriors are heading back home. Golden State and the Sacramento Kings will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 10 p.m. ET on Monday at Chase Center. Sacramento should still be riding high after a win, while the Warriors will be looking to regain their footing.
The game between the Dubs and the Toronto Raptors this past Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Golden State falling 119-100 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one. Golden State was down 96-69 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. The top scorer for Golden State was power forward Jonathan Kuminga (26 points).
Meanwhile, the Kings beat the San Antonio Spurs 121-114 on Sunday. Shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton and shooting guard Buddy Hield were among the main playmakers for Sacramento as the former dropped a double-double on 27 points and 11 assists and the latter shot 7-for-9 from downtown and finished with 29 points.
The Dubs are the favorite in this one, with an expected 13.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (16-8-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The Dubs are now 24-6 while Sacramento sits at 13-18. A couple defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Golden State have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 42.50%, which places them first in the league. Less enviably, Sacramento is stumbling into the contest with the second most points allowed per game in the league, having given up 114.4 on average. So the cards are definitely stacked against Sacramento.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: NBC Sports – Bay Area
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $107.90
The Warriors are a big 13.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 14.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won 16 out of their last 23 games against Sacramento.
- Oct 24, 2021 – Golden State 119 vs. Sacramento 107
- Apr 25, 2021 – Golden State 117 vs. Sacramento 113
- Mar 25, 2021 – Sacramento 141 vs. Golden State 119
- Jan 04, 2021 – Golden State 137 vs. Sacramento 106
- Feb 25, 2020 – Sacramento 112 vs. Golden State 94
- Jan 06, 2020 – Sacramento 111 vs. Golden State 98
- Dec 15, 2019 – Sacramento 100 vs. Golden State 79
- Feb 21, 2019 – Golden State 125 vs. Sacramento 123
- Jan 05, 2019 – Golden State 127 vs. Sacramento 123
- Dec 14, 2018 – Golden State 130 vs. Sacramento 125
- Nov 24, 2018 – Golden State 117 vs. Sacramento 116
- Mar 31, 2018 – Golden State 112 vs. Sacramento 96
- Mar 16, 2018 – Sacramento 98 vs. Golden State 93
- Feb 02, 2018 – Golden State 119 vs. Sacramento 104
- Nov 27, 2017 – Sacramento 110 vs. Golden State 106
- Mar 24, 2017 – Golden State 114 vs. Sacramento 100
- Feb 15, 2017 – Golden State 109 vs. Sacramento 86
- Feb 04, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs. Golden State 106
- Jan 08, 2017 – Golden State 117 vs. Sacramento 106
- Jan 09, 2016 – Golden State 128 vs. Sacramento 116
- Dec 28, 2015 – Golden State 122 vs. Sacramento 103
- Nov 28, 2015 – Golden State 120 vs. Sacramento 101
- Nov 07, 2015 – Golden State 103 vs. Sacramento 94
Injury Report for Golden State
- Jordan Poole: Out (Covid-19)
- Andrew Wiggins: Out (Covid-19)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Richaun Holmes: Out (Eye)
- Alex Len: Out (Covid-19)
- Terence Davis: Out (Covid-19)
- De’Aaron Fox: Out (Covid-19)
- Marvin Bagley III: Out (Covid-19)
- Louis King: Out (Covid-19)
- Davion Mitchell: Out (Covid-19)